Advanced Open Water
It’s time to up your game. Time to polish your navigation ability, dial in your buoyancy, and increase your confidence. Advanced Open Water Diver encourages you to continue to develop your abilities, and introduces you to new underwater adventures. Let Jupiter Dive Center expand your underwater horizons.
The Fun Part
This class is all about you. What do YOU want to explore? All divers will learn about deep diving and underwater navigation. After that, students can choose from a variety of adventures including boat diving, digital underwater imaging, drift diving, fish identification, night diving, buoyancy control, wreck diving, and more!
What to Expect
What to expect depends on the adventures you chose, but plan on five boat dives. A 2-tank dive on Saturday and a 3-tank dive on Sunday. The academic portion of this course is online and must be completed prior to the dives.
What Do You Need?
Again this depends on the adventure dives. For example, if students chose a night dive, then they must have a primary and secondary light. Underwater photography requires a camera. But don’t worry, the instructor will let students know exactly what they need. That said, all Jupiter Dive Center charters are drift dives and each diver must have their own surface marker buoy and a timing device.
- This course is available, Check Schedule
- Students will initially meet at the Jupiter Dive Center at 12:00 p.m.
- The SDI advanced open water diver certification is $499 plus the $139.95 the online academics.
- Divers must present their scuba diving certification card at check-in
- All students must have a lift bag, reel, knife, slate and a computer or timing device.
- For a private class there is a fee of $100
- Book now by calling (561) 745-7807 or click here!
Your Next Adventure
Once you complete this course, you may be interested in further honing your skills by earning your Rescue Diver certification. Learn how to recognize and respond to emergency situations and how to stay safe doing it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the many ways you can enjoy diving. Reserve your spot now by calling (561)745-7807 or visit our calendar here!