Welcome to Jupiter Dive Center
Jupiter Dive Center charters go to a variety of dive sites and offer a selection of experiences. Choose from local coral reefs and wrecks, or destinations specifically selected for night diving, lobster hunting, or their abundance of marine life, including sea turtles, lemon sharks, goliath groupers, or even the elusive sawfish! There is an in-water guide on every dive. Because of our proximity to the Gulfstream, all our dives are drift dives. If you’ve never been on a drift dive before, you’re in for a treat as you can go twice the distance with half the effort!
The depths of our reefs are 60–90 feet. Most dives only require an open water certification. Dives that require nitrox and/or an advanced certification are noted on the booking page. We do highly recommend nitrox.
Temperatures off the coast of Jupiter vary by season. In the summer, the water is often a balmy 82 degrees. But despite diving on our nation’s only coral reef system, by the winter months, that temperature drops to a brisk 72 degrees (with the occasional thermocline that will drop it even lower). Exposure suit thickness is always a personal choice, but come the colder months, you’ll need one.
- You can reserve your dive on our online Book-a-Dive reservation system, or you can make a reservation by phone.
- Each boat accommodates twenty divers, but we only book sixteen—so there is plenty of room!
- When you make your charter reservations, please select the Charter and Equipment that you will need for your dive. Payment will be collected at the time of reservation.
- Be prepared to present your certification card at check-in. If you do not have your certification card, contact your certifying agency to request a new card.
- Our cancellation policy for charters is 48 hours. If we cancel due to weather, you will receive a refund or store credit.
Things You Need To Know
- At check-in, you will need to complete a Covid-19 release and our JDC liability release.
- There is limited undercover space on the boat, so please bring a hat and sunblock to protect yourself.
- Check-in is at 8:00 a.m. for the morning boat,12:30 p.m. for the afternoon boat, and 5:00 p.m. for the night dive
- All divers are required to have a surface marker buoy (safety sausage) and a dive computer.
- Please be prepared to surface with your buddy, as the dive guide is on the reef until the last diver is ready to come up or until everyone meets the planned dive time.
Our cancellation policy for charters requires 48-hour advance notice. If we cancel due to weather, you will receive a refund or store credit. Please understand, that if the boat leaves the dock, there are no refunds on trips or gear if you opt not to dive.