Advanced Open Water November 11
Advanced Open Water
November 11 and 12, 2023
Course fees: $609, plus online academics
It’s time to up your game. Time to polish your navigation ability, dial in your buoyancy, and increase your confidence. Advanced Open Water Diver encourages you to continue to develop your abilities and introduces you to new underwater adventures. Let Jupiter Dive Center expand your underwater horizons while diving on some of the best reefs in Palm Beach County.
This class is all about you. What do YOU want to explore? All divers will learn about deep diving and underwater navigation. After that, students can choose from a variety of adventures including boat diving, digital underwater imaging, drift diving, fish identification, night diving, buoyancy control, wreck diving, and more!
What to Expect
What to expect depends on the adventures you choose, but plan on five boat dives. A 2-tank dive on Saturday afternoon and a 3-tank dive on Sunday morning. The academic portion of this course is online and must be completed prior to the dives.
What Do You Need?
Again, this depends on the adventure dives. For example, if students chose a night dive, then they must have a primary and secondary light. Underwater photography requires a camera. But don’t worry, the instructor will let students know exactly what they need. That said, this course does require the following standard equipment, lift bag, reel, knife, slate, dive computer, and a nitrox diver certification.
- Course fees: $609, minimum of two divers in the course. Plus, online academics
- Prerequisite: Certified Nitrox diver, please present certification card at check-in
- This course is available on November 11 and 12, 2023
- Students will initially meet at Jupiter Dive Center at 10:30 a.m.
- All students must have a lift bag, reel, knife, slate, and a computer or timing device.
- Book a ‘Your Way’ course and we schedule the dives around your needs. The fee for this is $709
- Book now by calling (561) 745-7807 or click here!
Your Next Adventure
Once you complete this course, you may be interested in further honing your skills by earning your Rescue Diver certification. Learn how to recognize and respond to emergency situations and how to stay safe doing it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the many ways you can enjoy diving. Reserve your spot now by calling (561)745-7807.
0 Comments for “Advanced Open Water November 11”