Advanced Open Water with Jupiter Dive Center April 17th 2021
Advanced Open Water with Jupiter Dive Center
April 17& 18, 2021
Course fees: $499, plus online academics
Advanced Open Water
It’s time to up your game. Time to polish your navigation ability, dial in your buoyancy, and increase your confidence. Advanced Open Water Diver encourages you to continue to develop your abilities and introduces you to new underwater adventures. Let Jupiter Dive Center expand your underwater horizons.
This class is all about you. What do YOU want to explore? All divers will learn about deep diving and underwater navigation. After that, students can choose from a variety of adventures including boat diving, digital underwater imaging, drift diving, fish identification, buoyancy control, wreck diving, and more!
What to Expect
What to expect depends on the adventures you chose, but plan on five boat dives. A 2-tank dive on Saturday afternoon and a 3-tank dive on Sunday morning. The academic portion of this course is online and must be completed prior to the dives.
What Do You Need?
Again, this depends on the adventure dives. For example, if students chose a night dive, then they must have a primary and secondary light. Underwater photography requires a camera. But don’t worry, the instructor will let students know exactly what they need. That said, this course does require the following standard equipment, lift bag, reel, knife, slate, dive computer and a nitrox diver certification.
- Course fees: $499, minimum of two divers in course. Plus, online academics
- For a ‘your way’ class there is a fee of $100. This is scheduled around you.
- Prerequisite: Certified Nitrox diver, Please present certification card at check in
- This course is available April 17 & 18, 2021
- Students will initially meet at the Jupiter Dive Center at 10:00 a.m.
- All students must have a lift bag, reel, knife, slate and a computer or timing device.
- Book now by calling (561) 745-7807
Your Next Adventure
Once you complete this course, you may be interested in further honing your skills by earning your Rescue Diver certification. Learn how to recognize and respond to emergency situations and how to stay safe doing it.