Ireland July 2021
July 8 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 5:00 pm
From 8th July 2021 to 19th July 2021
(Departing from the United States on the 8th July 2021)
10 DAY LUXURY TOUR OF IRELAND WITH IRELAND US EXPERIENCE ITINERARY
Thurs JULY 8th 2021 – DEPARTURE FROM THE USA
Your adventure begins as you take to the air on your journey to the Emerald Isle.
Fri JULY 9th 2021 – DUBLIN
Welcome to Ireland. On arrival, we will take a short tour of some of Dublin’s most famous sights before arriving at Kilmainham Gaol, where many of Ireland’s most famous revolutionary heroes over the centuries were imprisoned or met their final end. We will then take in a few more sights on our way to lunch. Then it’s on to the home of one of Ireland’s other famous beverage makers when we drop into the newly opened Teelings Distillery in the heart of Dublin. Here you can actually walk through the working distillery and see how water and grain is magically transformed into golden amber – and sample some afterwards, of course! Then we arrive at your hotel for the next two days, the brand new Clayton Hotel Charlemont along the banks of the Grand Canal, near the center of Dublin, where, after check in, you are invited for a welcome drink with your guides, Pat and Alan. They will talk you through your tour and give some extra suggestions of things to do during your stay.
Sat JULY 10th 2021 – DUBLIN
We have another fun-packed day in Dublin. You will be collected from your hotel and taken to see the magical Book of Kells and Library in Trinity College. After lunch you will visit one of Dublin’s most famous attractions, the Guinness Storehouse, officially the most popular visitor attraction in the Republic of Ireland, and you will find out why when you see the panoramic view of the city from the Gravity Bar as you learn how to pull a proper pint of ‘the Black Stuff’. Then its back on the bus, where you will be taken on a tour of the highlights of Dublin city, before arriving back at your hotel where you can relax for the evening. Or maybe enjoy another pint or two!
Sun JULY 11th 2021 – TITANIC, CAUSEWAY COAST, GIANTS CAUSEWAY & DONEGAL
We take our leave of Dublin and travel up to Belfast to enjoy the Titanic Belfast, voted the World’s Top Visitor Attraction in 2017, and see how the most famous / infamous ship in history was conceived and built, then find out what it would have been like to travel on board, and discover what really happened that famous night in 1912 when the “unsinkable” Titanic sank on her maiden voyage. Following this, we will travel along Antrim’s fabulous Causeway Coast where you may see Scotland across the Irish Sea, and visit the Giants Causeway, one of the most famous natural phenomena in Europe. We will then proceed back across the border into County Donegal to our hotel for the next two nights, the 5-Star Lough Eske Hotel.
Mon JULY 12th 2021 – DONEGAL
Donegal was named as the Coolest Place on the Planet by National Geographic Traveller in 2017, and today you will find out why. After breakfast we will pass back into the Republic through the fishing village of Killybegs on our way to visit the Slieve League Cliffs, the highest sea cliffs in Europe. We will then travel back to Lough Eske where you will have the remainder of the afternoon free to enjoy the leisure facilities or to walk around the spacious grounds and lakes that surround it, before freshening up for the dinner we have arranged for you in the hotel that night.
Tue JULY 13th 2021 – GALWAY
We will depart Donegal this morning, and travel leisurely down through the fabulous scenery of the Wild Atlantic Way through Sligo, Mayo and the wilds of Connemara to Galway city, stopping for lunch along the way in Drumcliffe where you will have time to visit the grave of one of Ireland’s greatest writers, W.B. Yeats. Again we have a very special hotel for you to stay in when we arrive at Glenlo Abbey Hotel on the outskirts of Galway. One of the unique features of the hotel is its Pullman Restaurant, which is located in two original carriages from the famed Orient Express. You will have the evening free to enjoy the facilities and grounds in the hotel, or take a trip into Galway city to enjoy its fantastic night life.
Wed JULY 14th 2021 – CLIFFS OF MOHER & BUNRATTY CASTLE
We will take our leave of Galway, as we have a boat to catch, and will travel down the coast to Doolin in Country Clare, where we will take a cruise past one of Ireland’s most famous landmarks, the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, and see them as few others have seen them – from the ocean side. We will then see the Cliffs from the landward side, before we stop for lunch in Doolin, and then head down to our hotel for the evening, the Bunratty Castle Hotel, located directly across the road from Bunratty Castle itself, where we have arranged for you to visit the famous Irish Medieval Banquet and Show.
Thurs JULY 15th 2021 – DINGLE & KILLARNEY
After breakfast we will head down to the ‘Kingdom of Kerry’ where we will drive along the Dingle Peninsula to visit the fishing town of Dingle, stopping off at the South Pole Inn in Anniscaul, home of the Antarctic explorer Tom Crean, who travelled with both Scott and Shackleton on their explorations of the South Pole. Then we move on to one of the most famous towns in Ireland, Killarney, where we will spend the next two nights there in the Brehon Hotel.
Fri JULY 16th 2021 – THE RING OF KERRY TOUR
Today we will embark on a tour of the famous Ring of Kerry, with some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. We will finish up back in Killarney where we will visit the National Park and famed Lakes of Killarney. After your full day of travels, we will arrive back at the Brehon Hotel, where we have arranged an evening meal for you.
Sat JULY 17th 2021 – COBH & KINSALE
Today we will visit the ‘Rebel County’ of Cork. We will cross the Kerry border and drop in to Blarney and give you a chance to kiss the Blarney Stone in Blarney Castle reputed to give you the ‘gift of eloquence’ or simply visit the castle gardens and world famous store if you don’t like heights.
Then we travel on to the picturesque fishing village of Kinsale, and then move on to historic Cobh, where you will get the chance to visit the Titanic Experience and Cobh Heritage Centre, located at the last port that the ill- fated ship set sail from on its first and last tragic journey. We will then check-in to our hotel for the evening, the Fota Island Resort, where we have the evening free to enjoy its facilities or just have a quiet evening in.
Sun JULY 18th 2021 – WATERFORD CRYSTAL & RETURN TO DUBLIN
We head off after breakfast and head further east to the medieval city of Waterford, passing along Ireland’s southern coastline and on to Waterford city. On our arrival we will visit the Waterford Crystal factory and see how the world famous glassware is made by hand. We are then back on the bus, returning to Dublin, where our trip began. We will again check back into the Clayton Hotel Charlemont. After a rest and freshen up you will be collected from the hotel at 5.30pm and spend your last evening in Dublin in the award winning Merry Ploughboy Pub in the shadow of the Dublin mountains, where you will experience a thoroughly entertaining evening of live music and Irish dancing, while enjoying a fabulous three course meal.
Mon JULY 19th 2021 – THE SAD BIT
Transfer from your hotel to the Airport, for the saddest part of any vacation – the journey home. Check-In requires you to be at the airport three hours prior to take-off, but we will make sure to get you there on time.
|Cost of Tour Per Person Sharing In A Twin or Double Room|
(including flights to Ireland)
|Euro 3,950 *|
(20% Deposit : Euro 790)
***(Payment Plan:Deposit+8 Pmts of Euro 395)
|Cost of Tour Per Person in Single Room Accommodation|
(including flights to Ireland) **
|Euro 4,670 *|
(20% Deposit : Euro 934)
***(Payment Plan:Deposit+8 Pmts of Euro 467)
|Cost of Tour Per Person Sharing In A Triple Room Accommodation|
(including flights to Ireland)
|Euro 3,800 *|
(20% Deposit : Euro 760)
***(Payment Plan:Deposit+8 Pmts of Euro 380)
* Because we are an Irish company, all payment amounts are quoted in Euro. The amount payable in US Dollars may be higher or lower depending on the Euro/Dollar exchange rate at the time payments are made.
** Because the supplement costs on single rooms in Ireland can be almost the same as the twin room costs, if you know another single coming on the trip and don’t mind sharing a twin room together, then substantial savings can be made by both of you.
*** The Payment Plan option allows you to spread the cost of the balance due, after payment of the deposit, over eight equal monthly payments from September 2019 to April 2020 inclusive.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking to reserve your place on the tour. The balance will be due four months prior to the travel date, and will be non-refundable once paid. We will include a basic travel insurance policy as part of the package to cover you against any last minute emergencies that might prevent you travelling such as a non pre-existing illness, an immediate family bereavement, or illness while on the tour. You can, of course, take out a more comprehensive travel policy yourself to cover any other eventualities by contacting your own insurance advisor.
If you wish, we can arrange a payment plan to spread the cost over quarterly payments between now and the quarter before you travel.
At Ireland US Experience we like to keep things simple, so we don’t have reams of tightly packed legal talk that you probably won’t ever read or actually understand. What we want to do, when you travel with us, is to ensure that we give you the best possible vacation that we possibly can, and to make sure that you have such an enjoyable and safe time while you are in our care that you will remember and talk about it for years to come. However, there are a few things that we need to highlight to you, so that you are aware of them prior to travelling with us :
- We are an Irish company, based in Ireland, so any bills or invoices we send you will be denominated in Euro. The actual amount in dollars may be higher or lower depending on the actual exchange rate on the dates the payments are made. We currently invoice through Paypal as we find that our visitors are more comfortable making their payments through a payment system that they are familiar with. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account to use this facility, and can instead use your debit or credit card as normal via their secure portal. Paypal will automatically handle the Euro/Dollar conversion for you at whatever rate applies on the day that you make the
- Again, because we are an Irish company, based in Ireland, all dealings with us will be deemed to come under the jurisdiction of Irish law and the Irish courts system, or where they might take precedence, the laws of the UK or the European
- Ireland US Experience Ltd undertake to supply the tour services agreed with our clients, which will usually have been customized to their particular requirements. Should any particular service or accommodation become unavailable at the time of the vacation, due to circumstances beyond our control, we agree to replace the missing item with a similar event or hotel of a similar standard. In return for these services, the client confirms that they will pay the amount
- The Vacation Package will be priced based on an agreed number of passengers on agreed dates. If the number of passengers or dates changes, then this may result in an adjustment to the price per person. Please note, in particular, that single occupancy rooms will normally be more expensive per person than joint occupancy. In addition, hotel accommodation costs tend to increase, and availability can be limited, during the high season (June to August). Hotel prices also tend to be more expensive when bookings are made close to the arrival date, or on different days of the week. Prices quoted by us could therefore require amendment in situations where you request us to change your original travel or accommodation
- An initial non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount due per person will normally be payable on confirmation of the booking. The remaining balance will be payable four months prior to the commencement of the vacation. We will invoice you, at the appropriate times, for the Euro amounts based on the overall price agreed at the time the booking was made. Final payments, once paid, become non-refundable. We would recommend that when travelling long distances, such as to Ireland, that you take out travel insurance that is appropriate to your circumstances. A basic travel insurance policy is included as part of your package and details will be notified to you along with your flight confirmations. If you wish to have a more comprehensive cover, you should consult your insurance
- All entrance costs to the visitor attractions listed in the itinerary that we agree with our clients are included in the price. When requesting us to arrange games of golf, please advise if you would like us to also arrange clubs or buggies and if there are specific courses or types of courses you would like to
- As a tour operator, we look after you from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment we return you to the airport at the end of your vacation. We do not arrange the flights themselves, but can recommend local US or Irish based travel agents who can supply these services at highly competitive rates. All prices quoted by us therefore exclude flight costs unless otherwise stated. Please be aware that international flight costs fluctuate, and can either increase or decrease substantially the closer you get to your departure date, depending on how full a particular flight might be. In general, flight costs will be higher and availability lower in peak season (July to August), so you will need to take this into account when budgeting the overall cost of the
- If travellers have any special requirements (e.g. smoking rooms, handicap accessible rooms, bedding type, air conditioning, special dietary requirements) please advise at time of booking. Once hotels have confirmed, guests may incur penalties for any changes. Any special requests are subject to their availability at individual hotels and requests cannot be guaranteed.
- In the unlikely event of a medical emergency or issue, our staff will arrange for local medical assistance and transfer to a local hospital, should that be required. While public healthcare is free in Ireland for emergency admittances, if you wished to have private healthcare facilities you will need to ensure that your US health policy covers you for costs incurred outside the USA.
- It is the responsibility of all clients to ensure that they have valid passports before they travel. We recommend that you apply for your passport as early as possible if you do not currently have one, or if it will be out of date prior to your departure/return in order to avoid any last minute issues. Please ensure, when booking your flights, that you notify the travel agent of the exact names of all travellers as listed on their passports, as the airlines may not allow you to board the flight if there is a difference between the passport name and the name on the boarding
- Gratuities to drivers/guides are not included in our
- Any additional Terms and Conditions that might apply to specific vacation packages will be notified to you when agreeing the
Travel By Luxury Bus
10 Nights In Above Hotels Or Similar (including Full Irish Breakfast Daily Except Arrival Day)
Dinner Included On 4 Nights
Entrance Fees To All Attractions Listed Welcome Get Together Drink
Personal Welcome Pack