Join Us This Summer in Jupiter, Florida
Sat 12 - Thu 17 June 2021
- 2-Tank Morning Dives
- $100 per trip which includes tanks for the group. (Nitrox or Air)
- Check-in at 8:00 am at the Dive Center
- Certification cards for Nitrox or Open water cards if no Nitrox certification.
- Rental gear the charge will be $25 per day.
- Four wheelchair spots per boat plus 10/11 diver or buddy spots
- Dive buddies will need surface marker buoys
Jupiter, Florida is a premier dive location for many reasons—including the fact that the nation’s only coral reef runs just offshore. Add to that an abundance of vibrant reef fish, large pelagic's swimming in the Gulf Stream, one of the world’s most important sea turtle nesting beaches, and bucket list dives, well, you really can’t go wrong!
More than 100,000 threatened and endangered sea turtles nest on Florida beaches every summer. In fact, nearly 90 percent of sea turtle nesting in the U.S. occurs in Florida from March through October of each year. 2020 saw 16,935 sea turtle nests on our 9.5 mile stretch of beach.
There are seven species of sea turtles globally, 5 of which can be found in Florida the Hawksbill, Green, Leatherback, Loggerhead, and Kemp's Ridley. The leatherback is the largest, the Kemp's Ridley turtle is the smallest!