For divers who prefer a console-style dive computer, the G2 Console joins the Galileo family, offering yet another option for handling important dive data. Featuring a cellphone-style portrait-shaped screen, the G2 Console is easy to use, easy to read, and offers a compass with two screen styles. The rugged casing boot protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick disconnect fitting. Data downloading and analysis is easy with full Android/iPhone/PC/Mac compatibility. The G2 Console is designed to go anywhere, and will grow with the new diver – wherever their passion for diving takes them.
- Cell phone-style screen is familiar and very easy to read at depth.
- Ultra-durable casing boot protects against bumps and includes hose
- protection to safeguard the quick disconnect fitting.
- Scuba and trimix modes: (the trimix mode is disabled from the factory.
- Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)