Scubapro HUD THE GALILEO HUD
In-sight. Heads-up. Hands-Free. Mask-mounted. There’s simply nothing like it.
The new Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air-
integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world,
technologically-advanced computer offers a heads-up display
mounted on a diving mask. Delivering excellent readability along
with hands-free data monitoring, with the introduction of the Galileo
HUD SCUBAPRO engineers have created a user experience unlike
anything previously seen in diving.
• Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a diving mask.
• Hinge mechanism allows you to easily flip up the HUD when not in use.
• Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface make for effortless navigation through the system.
• Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks.
• Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select Default, Tec or Retro color configurations.
• Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
• PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
• Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
• Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
• Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
• Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
• Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
• 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
• Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
• Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
• Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in
Power Save mode.
• 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
• Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and
Android devices using LogTRAK.