Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin
While virtually identical in appearance to the Seawing Nova, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to the blade. This results in more power and control for divers who like a stiffer fin with more “feedback.” T
SETTING THE BAR IN DIVE FIN DESIGN
This multiple-award-winning fin offers the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin.
- The Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin is Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
- Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.
Colors: Orange, Army Green
|Dimensions||28 × 10 × 6 in|
Army Green, Orange
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.