Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, when the going gets rough, the MK17 EVO/A700 gets going. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery. High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full metal second stage case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal second stage case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.