The MK2 EVO/R195 is the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and fun. The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold water conditions.
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- First stage is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15%.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Second stage features a classic downstream valve and comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal second stage valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features a larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment feature makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.