With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you’re breathing, how deep you’re diving, or what your temperature gauge reads.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a chrome-plated body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Rugged full metal second stage case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal second stage case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.